Rotating Students & Residents
For rotating residents, Marsha Ray (ph 16-7952) is your primary contact.
For rotating medical students, Dr. Joseph Craig is your supervising staff radiologist.
Please review the orientation and expectation information prior to starting your rotation.
Orientation is mandatory. Please contact the resident coordinators or Marsha Ray if you are unable to attend orientation. Resident orientation is typically the first Thursday of the rotation at 10:30 am in the Eyler conference room on K2. Medical student orientation is typically the first Wednesday of the rotation at 10:00 am in the Eyler conference room on K2.
- Medical Student Orientation (PDF)
- Medical Student Presentation Sample 1 (PDF)
- Medical Student Presentation Sample 2 (PDF)
- Medical Student Presentation Template (PPT)
- Arrive to your scheduled department by 8 am. If you have clinic or another obligation, let the resident know when you arrive.
- Attend noon conference daily in the Eyler conference room on K2.
- Medical students must prepare two powerpoint presentations from cases seen on the rotation, one of which will be presented near the end of the rotation.